Mission & Objectives of the ASEAN Confederation of Employers
We are the confederation of ASEAN employers’ organizations. We exist to:
- Promote and safeguard employers’ interests.
- Advocate for the most conducive environment to enhance productivity, efficiency, and competitiveness for the sustainability of enterprises, leading to more jobs, higher standards of living, and social harmony.
- Engage through tripartite and other mechanisms and approaches towards shared goals.
- To foster the solidarity and development of Employers' Organizations in the region.
- To safeguard and promote the interests of ASEAN employers.
- To collate, disseminate and exchange information on legislative changes, best practices and trends in labour, social and economic matters likely to affect the interests of employers.
- To foster closer relations and co-operation between and among the members, and to render mutual assistance in matters of common interest.
- To maintain closer relations and co-operation with regional and international organizations having similar aims and objectives.
- To promote harmonious industrial relations through tripartite and other mechanisms, to help maintain industrial peace, and encourage improved productivity and competitiveness of member countries and the region.
- To co-ordinate the views of members and to effectively represent their views at regional and international levels.